Water
 Nauticraft HPV
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2011 :  07:49:49  Show Profile
Selling my Nauticraft Human powered boat and trailer on ebay. Please take a look! I am in plymouth, MI. Email me if you are interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150667319127

Selling my Nauticraft Escapade pedal boat. It has a single recumbent style pedaling position and a bench seat in the back for two people. Effort seems to be the same with or without passengers and at a nice casual pedaling pace can move at quite a clip. It has a long keel for extreme stability, and a rudder that can be controlled with either hand that makes the boat very responsive. Can be used for three seasons, with the windshield removed and the Bimini top up it is cool on the hot days, and with the windshield installed, you are protected from the weather The pedaling keeps you warm too. The Bimini top has a zip open sunroof, the boat also comes with a mooring cover and a cockpit cover. Comes with a new trailer and a storage stand that holds the boat upright by the hull/keel. I use the stand for docking purposes, the boat is is held in steady position and slightly out of the water. The boat is light weight at 325 lbs. It is really a lot of fun, and exercise. We have sold our lake property and I wont be able to keep it in the water anymore. It always starts and doesn't run out of gas (technically). No need to register it in Michigan, because it has no motor. Check out the website and do some searching, they are made with quality and design in mind first.

Boat is a 9 out of 10 and the trailer is brand new.
Covers and top are a 8 out of 10
Windshield is perfect.
Built in bilge pump.
Adjustable Seat.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

More pictures at:
http://www.use.com/Nauticraft_a2477779d911108d93ec
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
IHPVA Forums © 2008 International Human Powered Vehicle Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000