IHPVA Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Human Power Topics
 Work Bikes
 What is the best way to treat cycling knee pain?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

EthanKlein

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2018 :  14:08:16  Show Profile  Visit EthanKlein's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My knees are paining after cycling. What is the best way to treat knee pain?

Choices abound for road bikes and this guide will help you select the best road bike for you.

Don S

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2018 :  16:37:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ethan,
There are a lot of possible reasons why you could be experiencing knee pain and there isn't one cure all for all of them. Without more detail about your style of riding, your bike geometry, your cycling experience, how long you've had the pain, how it started, etc. answers would just be a guess.

"it's important to understand what makes them fast. It's more important to understand what keeps them from going faster." DS
Go to Top of Page

Alek0

Bulgaria
1 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2018 :  00:01:11  Show Profile  Visit Alek0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Ethan, I've been in your situation last year, especially after one very big workout which was too much for me. I was in pain for about 4 months. The reason for the knee pain could be very different from too low saddle to bad shoes. I would suggest going to your local bike shop with your bike and talk to the guys there. I'm sure that they will help you with this.

https://www.yescycling.com/
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
IHPVA Forums © 2008 International Human Powered Vehicle Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000